Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 16

Girl's Weekend

Mama and I had a girls weekend together. Papa went to his friend's cottage. Mama and I had so much fun. We ate things we weren't suppose to, slept late, cuddled all morning and managed to bond even more than we did before. (And you thought it wasn't possible!) Mama's friends came over and we watched movies. I got so much attention and everyone wanted to play with me and took turns rubbing my tummy. We also went visiting and made our neighbourhood rounds to all my adoring fans. My Mama's the best! And not just because she lets me do whatever I want.

I am exhausted from it all. I will sleep like a baby....then again, I always do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home