Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, June 28

The sky is mad!
















Woah. I was outside playing. All of the sudden BOOM!!! CRACK!!! And then I almost got soaked before Mama and I got inside. The sky was really angry and making a lot of banging noises. Now that I think about it, maybe the clouds were hungry. I know when I am hungry my tummy makes angry noises.

Anyhow, it was kinda scary. Mama and I watched from the window for a while and then when we heard hail pellets bashing down through the fireplace that was enough for Mama. She ran to the basement with me in her arms and we stayed there for a while. I guess Mama was afraid the wind was going to blow us away.

I don't know what she's so worried about??? Didn't that other girl make it safely out of such weather conditions with her little dog??? You know, that sickly sweet girl with the red ruby slippers?

2 Comments:

At 11:17 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Ooh, that's scary. I should have been there to protect you. I would have made those nasty hail pellets go away. And then I would have melted your heart...
Your man,
T-man

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

We're not in Kansas anymore Toto!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home