Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, June 25

Viva Portugal!!!

Mama and Papa have world cup fever and apparently it is contagious. Even I participated today. Mama is portuguese so everybody in this house roots for Portugal if they know what's good for them. I am no exception. Here I am getting ready for the game in my team jersey.

















Wow, what a game! Portugal won so there was a lot of screaming around here. My ears hurt. Thankfully Mama knew well enough not to hold me this time. Once she dropped me while watching Portugal play when I was little. It was an accident supposedly. Trust me....Me and that Sean Preston dude got lots in common. Anyhow, I ran around outside after and played soccer with Papa. I kicked his butt.
















Then I got a little too cocky and aggressive and Papa ended up handing me a yellow card. In soccer that it your first warning. I think Papa was threatened by my kicking and running abilities so he carded me.
















Then I got benched for the rest of the day. That's ok. I'll take one for the team. VIVA PORTUGAL!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Figo and Ronaldo better watch out...you could run circles around them...

Lizzie and Ellie

 
At 11:08 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks peeps!

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Chel's ....we also are watchin some games... i get very excited when the ball really whossshiesss thru the air and then I hear screaming ... scares me abit but hey !! I'm a cat !

Always on guard ....

Banditt
P.S. I think u LQQK FABUUUUULOUS in your t-shirt !!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You look so cute in your red t-shirt!! I wish we could watch the games together..
Your T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home