Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, June 20

Two tickets to Paradise
















I was thinking about getting out of here. Going to see my boyfriend T-Man in the states. I was hoping to surprise him with my arrival. Since he sees crystal clear now we wouldn't have to have a blind date. Thanks to his cataract surgery. I had a big elaborate plan of sneaking out in the middle of the night with just the fur on my back and running off to see my man. I envisioned us taking off to exotic countries. Helping rescue doggies kind of like Angelina and Brad only WAY better looking. I fantasized about being interviewed on Dateline and having our wedding featured on ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT. I was planning this for a while. Well today anyhow. Then suddenly I got a whiff of Papa's barbecued chicken fresh off the grill and a plate with my name on being brought to me.
No offense T-Man. I love you dearly. I just don't think I am willing to part with the luxuries of my current lifestyle. I mean, I know you would treat me like the princess I am but, can you reach a grill?
If you can, let me know and I'll start packing.

XOXOXOXO
Your black fur goddess,

Chelsea

3 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You deserve the life of luxury you have with your mama and papa. I think two pampered poodles might get lost in the big world without people to fetch us snacks and rub our bellies. We can rescue orphaned poodles in our imaginations, or at least pray together for them. That's about all we can do. Our spoiled lifestyles won't allow us much else. What more can we do?

Kisses and nose rubs,
T-man

 
At 8:04 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Dear Cousin Chelsea,
Don't leave your momma and papa, they would be so sad. You are very lucky to have them. They picked you. Just like mama picked me and Ellie from the Humane Society. I'm writing this cause Ellie's too little...my paws work better. Mama is kind of like Angelina..only prettier...she doesn't have a Brad...but she prefers Luis Figo...some guy who chases balls...kind of like you.

Anyways, we are very very lucky to have our mamas and papas (mama says that's the name of a band from the 70s...what's the 70s??)...So don't run away to T-man...let him admire you from afar...

I kind of feel that way too sometimes...especially when I'm in heat...(mama says she has to have me spayed...what does that mean???)...I kind of wish I had my own T-man...but mama won't let me outside...I don't get it but I'm only two years old and Ellie is only two months old...what's a T-man?

Licking fur and bum smelling love,
Your cousins,
Lizzie and Ellie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home