Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, July 9

Effortless Supermodel
















I have red highlights on my face. Do you see them right by my nose? They really bring out my eyes don't you think? Mama says human females pay lots of money for color like this. I have it naturally. I really am a natural beauty, the eighth wonder on the world if you will.....And it takes no effort on my part. I wake up looking like this. Yup. It's a gorgeous cross I bear.
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM, Blogger yll said...

Chels, you need to work on your self-esteem a lil, don't cha think? haha, you crack me up.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I'm going to miss you and your auburn highlights when I'm on my trip. But just think, we'll be a few hundred miles closer in distance (aahhhh!!!)
Your man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home