Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, July 5

Dirty Word!
















Don't say the word soccer. It's a dirty word around here. Mama's team lost. She was dissapointed although proud of Portugal for making it so far. I guess we are jumping on the Italy band wagon only because nobody in this house is very happy with France right now. I was going to point out to Mama that maybe I should be supporting my fellow French Poodles but, when I saw her scowl I thought I better not.
Mama was so pre-occupied she didn't even notice I was digging with my nose in the backyard and brought the dirt into the house. That's ok....if there is one thing besides soccer that those portuguese do well it's clean! Too bad there is no cleaning championship. Portugal would win for sure!

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oh no!! I'm sorry to hear the bad news. You'll have to be extra nice to your mama so she cheers up.
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home