Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, June 26

Clingy
















I was very clingy today. I always am on Mondays. I get used to be with Mama like two peas in a pod all weekend....when she goes back to work it takes me a while to adjust. And it happens every week. I stalk Papa all day. Papa is nice and fun to play with but, he doesn't cuddle me all day like Mama does. Papa keeps telling me I am a big girl now. While I like that he recognizes that I am a growing independant young woman, I also like being treated like a baby. I guess that's why they call it growing pains.

I save up my saliva all day and paint Mama's face with it when she comes home.

Don't worry, I'll adjust by Wednesday and then she'll be home for the weekend and the cycle will start all over again......

1 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I know what you mean! I'm already dreading having to be apart from my mom tomorrow after spending the last four days with her. Of course, I will be sleeping the whole time because I'm super pooped!!
Kisses,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home