Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, June 29

YOWZA! Liver!!
















Mama brought home an odd slab of meat today. That woman is the best hunter! Always coming home with food, fresh from the hunt and she still manages to look pretty and not even break a nail. I don't know how she does it! Anyhow, she cooked it and it smelled so good. I was doing circles around her.....stalking her every move. Then she gave me a bowl.
WOW.....Not since meeting my cyber boyfriend T-Man, have I ever felt such love. It's called liver. I am not allowed to have it very often but, apparently it is very good for me. Boy, is it ever delicious!!! I must Thank our neighbour Audrey who told Mama that I would just love it. She was right!
Chicken may never be the same after this delicacy.

Oh, and T-Man, ..... Don't ever buy me diamonds. I am not that type of girl. Nothing says I love you like a big slab of liver !!!

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Mmmm, liver and flowers by candlelight...that sounds romantic...I'll remember that when we have our special rendezvous...

Your liver..I mean, lover,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home