Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, June 18

Happy Father's Day !!
















Ode to my Papa:

Thanks for making me a nice backyard
I can run around and it's not so hard
I appreciate when you toss the ball around
And cheer me up when I am down
You know I like your smelly sock
I'm the luckiest dog on the block
You always give me the last bit of your meat
And make me my own piece, you're so sweet!
You're the best human dad a dog could ever have.
You're kind, nice, playful and suave.

Happy Papa's day!!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Your hairy daughter who loves you lots!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Awww, that's so sweet. You're lucky to have such a nice papa.
Kisses,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home