Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, May 23

I'm baaaaaaaack
















Sorry I havn't been blogging peeps. I've been very busy being a poodle. It's not as easy as it looks. Sometimes I am so tired. Sleeping all day is draining.
My boyfriend had surgery on his cataracts and he's gonna be fine! I have been sending cyber kisses to him all day and I hope he heals really fast.
When he's all better and can see really good I am going to send him a photo of my beautiful self but, only in pieces. He may not be able to handle all of this at once.

It's a cross I bear.

1 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, I missed you too!! I will work really hard at getting these eyes 100%. I hear you, sleeping all day is heavy duty work. Humans just don't appreciate what we do!
Kisses through my cone,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home