Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, May 16

Darn, got suckered again!













First thing this morning, got up with Mama, had my breakfast, some of hers, pooped, peed, went back to bed with Papa. All a normal morning right?
Wrong. I though it was a nice surprise when Papa and I went for a car ride. I was enjoying the scenery, wagging my tail, having a ball then suddenly we were there.
The vet's office.
Darn, I've been had again.
I shook for a while when we got inside but, this time I was a brave girl! Papa says it's because I am a big girl now and not a baby anymore. I was very mature. The vet gave me some needles, a check up and I had my anal sacs drained (Yup, something I need every couple months cuz my bum bum is small and I have a problem emptying the sacs on my own) I am such a good patient I even wag my tail as the doc invades my very private areas.
Anyhow, I'll save you the gory details but, I am good as new!
Got my worm/parasite/flea meds that Mama and Papa get for me yearly just as a precautionary measure.
The best part is I don't have to go for another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I'm so proud of you!! Congrats on getting through it. Your papa was smart to surprise you so you wouldn't have to worry about it beforehand. Now you can relax..:)
Kisses,
T-man

 
At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate to you Chels. I hate visiting the doctor, but every so often I need her to check up on my hyperthyroidism (looongg word there). Last time she said it was quite under control now so for the past months i was able to gain a little weight (yay!). Its SO HARD to though. I'd trade mine for your mama's if it was possible xD
xoxo
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home