Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, May 10

Hungry!
















I am so hungry these days! I am just famished. I work it all off by running around the backyard with Papa. I run really fast and go in circles and circles and then plop down. I love running around the backyard. I am not allowed to run free at the park. Mama keeps me on a tight leash. Literally.
So all this running makes me hungry. I still manage to maintain my girlish figure. Since I have a boyfriend now, this is really important to me. I know he brags to his friends about my supermodel physique. And why wouldn't he?

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hey there gorgeous, you're looking fine today!
Hungrily yours,
Your T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home