Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, May 11

HELP!
















I heard a conversation today that really upset me. Papa told Mama he wants to get me a baby sister. It can't be!!! I am queen of this castle, princess of this house, diva of the backyard.....and I want it to stay that way. Papa was saying he thinks I need a playmate. I hate when Papa thinks sometimes....Has he seen my baskets upon baskets of toys??? The last thing I need is another toy to play with!! I was so upset! That is until I heard Mama say, "And what if her little sister bullies Chelsea around or what if having another pup tramautizes her?"
YAY MAMA!! Good one!
Then Papa said he was just thinking it would be nice to have another Chelsea running around the house. To which Mama replied, "There will never be another Chelsea."

Mama for President!
I think I will hold my poop Saturday morning and let her sleep in for once....or better yet, I'll jump on Papa's head and lick his face until he wakes up!!!

For now...no more talk of other dogs. Whew!!

3 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I'm glad your mama stuck up for you! There can only be one Chelsea. Why try to duplicate perfection?

I was in the same situation a few months ago when someone tried to talk my mom into adopting a girl poodle. Mom almost did it, but had second thoughts at the last minute about how it would affect me. Everything is so good now with our little family, that she didn't want to change anything, so she decided to just keep our family the way it is.

I hope you can stay queen of the castle. You are my queen!
Kisses,
T-man

 
At 1:52 AM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Well chelsea .. depend on your view... if Mama & Papa get a puppy, one your always number 1 okayess !! But, for two they could be saving a pups life. All we hear about always is breeders/pet stores, and over stories like pound Animals, ones who cant/don'y have a chance. I think YOU would be an aswesome big sister/MAMA ! You prove it everyday ! Your loveing, affectionate,caring... and you desereve to have a bro or sis, or be the MAMA of the house ! (**Pet Wize of course**)

How could you say no .. you'll always be our sweetpea, but maybe if your family can handle it have a bro /sis (adpoted) or you take on the Mama factor. I say do it !

You love to care for other's and are so super sweet .. I say go for it your our QUeen always ! And just think how much we can corrupt baby pup !! ;0) :) mama jen says she'll look after u all's for free .. while working ,,,.. walks etc .. up to you tho ! :0)

Miss you never see you ... still have the xmas gifts here.

 
At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's ok Chels :) I was an only child once and having a little brother, well, can be annoying to be honest. Enjoy being the one and only Chelsea around the house lol
xoxo
Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home