Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, April 3

Lounging Goddess
















It rained today. So yucky. I hate going out in the rain. My hair gets wet and icky. I just lounged pretty much all day. You'd be surprised how tired one can get from lounging.

It's not as easy as it looks.

I daydreamed too. About T-Man. My boyfriend. I dreamt that we split a roasted chicken by candlelight. (Actually I got most of the chicken cuz T-Man loves me and he's on a special diet anyhow)

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You are so romantic! Poodles are the most romantic of all the breeds, don't you agree? You would be so beautiful by the candlelight. I'll be dreaming of you, me, and that roasted chicken.
T-man

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Poodles are romantic and smart and beautiful and fun and loving and the best doggies ever.
Then again, we're biased.

xo
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home