Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, April 9

T-man is not well

My boyfriend had a rough weekend. Please visit his blog and give him get well wishes and lots of encouragement and love. T-man may have a cataract and he also had a seizure this weekend. I am very worried about him. He needs us right now.
Please wish my love well.

You can link to his blog at the right side of the page on the blog links.
Thanks,
xoxoxo
Chelsea

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You are so sweet to worry about me, but you don't need to worry too much. I'm a tough guy, and have survived a lot.

Just thinking about your beautiful poodle face makes me feel like 100%.

All my poodle love,
T-man

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I was thinking about you all day.

Sigh.

Kisses, a bum sniff and a paw lick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home