Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, April 4

Ode to my Mama
















I didn't get chicken tonight. I got dog food. Yuck. Must be because I am not showing Mama enough attention. I seem to be distracted by my boyfriend T-Man these days. (And have you seen him? Who can blame me?) Mama is happy for me and not jealous but, I figure I should pay some homage to her as a kiss up attempt. Hey, anything for chicken.
Did you know that when Mama gets up, she has her shower and goes down for breakfast. As soon as I hear her cereal bowl clink on the coffee table I have to go spend time with her??? (The cereal happens to be my fave but, Mama thinks it's because she is about to go to work)
So every morning I abandon Papa in the bed, run down to join Mama, scive some cereal off of her, go do my business in the backyard and then go back to bed and cuddle with Papa when Mama goes to work. I do miss her when she is gone. I sleep all morning practically and then around 2pm everyday Papa puts me in the window in my favorite chair to wait for Mama to come back home. I wait 3 hours for her!! Loyally by the window. Yep, you know what they say....don't bite the hand that feeds you.....lick it regularly and show Mama some love!!

Anyhow, hopefully this tribute will be enough to get me at least a drumstick tomorrow. I will let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

At 11:34 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

You're the chicken of my heart
a fluffy poodle girl
it's sad that we're apart
you brighten up my world

Chicken wings and kisses,
T-man

PS: You have to remind your mama how lucky she is to have you! Then maybe she'll scrap those "dog food" dinners. After all, poodles aren't "dogs" really!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

My mom says that I should stop writing cheesy poetry and go to bed. She also says that your mama really does love you. You're both very lucky!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home