Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, March 27

I'm a bully!
















Today was so nice out. Mama took me for a long walk when she got home from work. I got to play with two dogs at the same time at the park. One was a mini schnauzer, same age as me, really sulky and whiny so didn't bother. The other was a 6 month old cockapoo and it was twice my size! The dog kept jumping on me and trying to jump on my back end. It kept sniffing my bum and I finally had enough. I gave him a swat! That's right I smacked him right on the head. He backed off and when he tried it again I gave him a jab to the left ear and an uppercut to the nose.
I never really liked playing with other dogs because I am a people person. I thought these two were ok since they seemed to be more submissive than I am - which is pretty darn incredible.
I put puppy pouncer in his place! Besides, I have a boyfriend now! The nerve!

2 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Blogger Big Pissy said...

Ha! Cute!

I'm a dog person too~ =)

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I wish I had been there to defend my girlfriend :( Good play by play on your defense -- I'm impressed :) Way to go!!
Doggie kisses,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home