Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, March 28

Mama's driving me nuts!!

Mama has told me I am beautiful about 2,852,742 times since my grooming appointment. I admit...the first 2,352,428 times it was well received but, now it's just getting tiring. I know I am beautiful, she doesn't need to keep saying it. I don't mind if T-Man tells me all the time cuz he's my boyfriend....but, Mama??? She's my Mama ofcourse she thinks I am beautiful. She kisses me a lot too. All the time in fact. See how annoyed I am?














Mama's alright though. She gets up with me at all hours of the night if I am not well. She lets me hog the bed and sleep on her bad shoulder. She makes me dinner and makes sure my bum is always nice and clean. Mama is really nice. I just wish she would stop talking to me in that whiny baby voice she uses. I am not a baby. I am a big girl now. Afterall, I have a boyfriend.
Gonna go read his blog now and catch up with him. I miss him.
Did I mention I have a boyfriend?

2 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
Your mama really loves you so much. My mom only tells me I'm handsome about 100 times a day, so you should consider yourself lucky! And that's right, you've got a boyfriend!! I miss you too!!
Doggie kisses & clean bum sniffs,
T-man

 
At 7:39 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

GReeeeatt Pictures of you two (2) !!
I miss u both, I have an update so check soon ! MAMA J is a super animal Hero, .. yah yah she so thinks soo... heheh mew..mew ... sorry furball...
U both look well and hope to see u soon, even thru the window or porch !!
Spidie :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home