Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, March 26

That'll teach her!!
















I have no destructive tendancies. Well until now. I tore up a paper towel roll. So it had hardly any paper left on it but, still. See what a rebel I am! I wanted to make Mama upset for the grooming incident. She walked into the room and laughed. That's right she laughed. She ran and got her camera. She thought it was cute. Later, I dug up an old tennis ball in the backyard. I got all muddy and carried the muddy stinky ball into the house with my mouth. Mama had just washed the floors too. BINGO. I thought that should do it.
Mama just got out some wet naps, cleaned me up and told me if I do it again I have to go back to the groomers to get cleaned up.
Damn that woman.

Anyhow, I think I got the anger outta my system. I really hope T-Man likes my new look. I don't see how he could since I look a heck of a lot like him!

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I love your attitude! You're one sassy lady. I think what it's called is a "poodle snit", and you've pulled it off! Go girlfriend! By the way, your hairdo looks hot.
Doggie kisses,
T-man

 
At 9:21 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I am done with my snit.

I thought another poodle would be the only one who could appreciate it.


I am so glad you like my do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home