Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, March 30

Rebel with a Cause

I tore up a napkin today. Took it from Papa's chair when he wasn't looking and tore it up. That's right. Don't mess with me. I look small but, I can shred up a napkin like it's nobody's business. I guess I am suffering from separation anxiety. My T-Man so far, far away but, close to my heart.....
















I tore up the napkin to get my mind off of my long distance love affair. I also tore it up because I swear it had remnants of barbecue sauce on it.

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
We have so much in common! I love pulling stuff out of the trash and tearing it up too. Today I pulled a kleenex out of the garbage and tore it up just to be cool. You're a lady who's got it all together. Way to go with the barbecue sauce!!
Doggie bum sniffs,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home