Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, March 29

I hate TV!
















Mama hardly ever watches TV but, she got this new channel where she can watch shows and movies on demand. I guess she was in a demanding kind of mood cuz she watched two shows. I had to sit there too. Bored out of my skull. Really, what a way to spend the night. She took me for a nice walk when she got home from work cuz the weather was fantastic so that was good.

And Mama didn't even share her snacks with me.
That's the worst part of it.

See if I ever share any of my treats with her again.
Ok...so I never do.
But still.

4 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea, you look so sexy lying on that couch. I see you've saved a place for me. If I was there I bet you wouldn't be bored :)
Poodle kisses,
T-man

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger yll said...

whoa! get a room, you two!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

LOL gives the term from that song "alot of humpin' is goin' on ..."
Tries to cover ears,..... can't take it .. jk lol
BANDITT

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

You people have dirty minds! That is why you are humans.
Dogs may have stinky bums and dirty paws but, our minds are clean. T-man just means that we would thouroughly enjoy each others company and mayble cuddle a little.

I can't help it if I am sexy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home