Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, November 15

My new chaise lounge.

















This is my new bed. Actually it's a 'chaise lounge'. So now I have a bed in Mama and Papa's room on the floor. A bed in the living room. A big daybed in my poodle room and now the chaise lounge in the office. Don't get me wrong, they are great places to relax and catch up on some rest but, when it comes to bedtime for real only Mama and Papa's actual bed is good enough for this sweet poodle......

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

AHHH Chels' Woof up mang !
Spidie da man here !!
U spoiled just like us ! WOOT GO Furbabies !
Master's of the house always let me sleep on da bed, table, worktable,all over everywhere really !! I luff my new Ikea bed HA ! :)
U get to go for walks, I go outside but I so dislike the rain ! I've been super moody & testy today ! Hope to see u on a walkies soon ! BTW: i'm not a stuffed toy hehehe !
Spidie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home