Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 9

Things I am Thankful for















We had Thanksgiving dinner today. Papa put some bread and herbs in the biggest chicken I ever saw in my life and we all ate it. It was so yummy! I wagged my tail with pleasure all day. Mama told me we should all be thankful and it was some kind of holiday where we are grateful for what we have and who are in our lives. So, in the occasion of this event I would like to share what I am grateful for:
1) BIG honking chickens like the one we had today!!
2) Little chickens cuz they taste good too
3) My Mama and Papa who love me so much and give me TLC....treats, love and chicken
4) For Mama picking up my poop and wiping my bum sometimes when I need her too
5) For Papa who plays ball with me every day
6) For all my toys who put up with regular beatings from me
7) For everyone who loves me and cuddles me and tells me how cute I am
8) I am very grateful I was picked by my Mama and Papa to come and live with them..... I can bet my brothers and my sister don't have their own room wherever they went!
9) The groomer who even though I hate going there, she keeps me healthy, clean and tangle free.
10) That cupboard in the kitchen full of treats for moi.
11) My own room and all my beds and all my toys
12) Big honking chickens............with gravy....AND all the fixings!
Last but, not least, thanks for reading my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home