Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, October 8

Revolving door of visitors!
















Mama went out again! She left with two trays of cupcakes. I was not too happy about that. How come I never got a cupcake? Anyhow, stayed home with Papa and lots of different people came over. Mostly to watch the television. A bunch of men were running around with sticks chasing a black puck on some slippery stuff. Papa was going wild and yelling at the television. I don't think the men chasing the black thing could hear him. Papa's friends who came by were doing it too.
It was too much for me. Too noisy and I stayed in my crate most of the night. Well, until the pizza delivery guy came.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home