Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, October 15

LIARS!
















I'm pretty sure I've been had. I was promised prime rib. I got chicken today and a little fish just to taste. Yes, I love chicken but, Papa kept going on about this prime rib. I sulked most of the day until they figured it out and Papa said we are having it tomorrow.
Mama took me out for long walk and I sulked then also. I kept lying down and being overly dramatic when the wind blew in my face. I am a really good drama queen. Mama ended up picking me out and carried me for a while. I felt guilty and when she put me back down I walked the whole way. Mama got new slippers that her friend Audrey knitted for her. Papa got some too. I luckily found one of Papa's just laying around and I brought it upstairs so that I could chew it in private but, I was discovered!!!! Darn those creaky floors.
Anyhow, tomorrow Papa better come through for me......if he ever wants to see his slipper again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home