Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, October 13

The object of my affections.
















I love tennis balls. I have tons of them and they are all very special to me. I was playing today upstairs in my poodle room and this ball went under the bed. I sulked and sat on the floor staring at it until Mama came to rescue it. I get so distraught when my tennis balls go under the tv or the coffee table or the dining room table or the bed or under the deck. Sometimes Mama or Papa will get it for me and I zoom it back under something with my nose. They keep getting it for me. I pretend it's not fun to watch these two cater to my every whim. Papa has caught on and he keeps saying he is not going to get the ball anymore if I put it underneath something AND He continues to get it while he's saying this to me.
Mama on the other hand thinks I am so innocent and that I would never do something like that on purpose.
Well, that's kinda true. The first couple of times it was an accident until I saw how easily Mama or Papa would go get it for me....then it turned into HOURS of amusement.
Suckers.

4 Comments:

At 11:32 PM, Blogger glor said...

Hi Chelsea! Do you have tennis balls of different colours? I have orange ones, yellow ones, green ones, and multi-colour pink & green ones...those ar emy favourite. If you don't have them, let me know and I'll hook you up!

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Are you kidding me?
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Tennis balls. WOW. I have mostly green, one or two red, one purple and one orange but, I would love for you to hook me up!
WOWEEEE WOW WOW I wish you could see how fast my tail is wagging. I am so excited, I feel light headed.....I need to eat.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Hi Chelsea,
It sounds like you've trained ur mommy and daddy very well.

Maybe you could teach a class?

Shamu

 
At 2:28 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I only give private lessons Shamu...and you can have a discount seeing as you're a kitty cat.
I love kitty cats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home