Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, October 12

That's the end of it!
















I had the last of that big chicken today. It was so yummy. I savored it. Just in time too cuz Mama watched some show about obesity in dogs and now she is on some rampage where I can only have one or two treats a day.
I am calling the humane society. She can't do this! This is starvation! A growing girl like me needs to eat. And often.
I wish I could reach Mama and Papa's snack cupboard, cuz I gotta tell ya IT'S FULL TO THE RIM, The door doesnt't even close.
Hypocrites.
This won't last long. I'll rebel. I'll go on a hunger strike. No I won't .......that would be stupid ...actually I 'll think of something else to get them back.Why should I punish myself? I need to keep my strength up ESPECIALLY if I am only allowed one measly dog biscuit and a denta bone per day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home