Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, October 14

T.G.I.F
















Just because I don't work all week doesn't mean I am not glad it is finally Friday. Ask Mama. She barely worked this week. I was happy though cuz she spent loads of time with me. We have gone for long walks all week and visiting and doing what we do .... But, I am glad the weekend is here. Why you ask? Two words................PRIME RIB.
I heard Papa say he was going to cook a big one this weekend. You see even though people think dogs can't understand words there are certain ones that genetically make us salivate....PRIME RIB are two of those words.
I can barely contain myself. I am going to be the best little pooch ever until that sucker goes into the oven. I will be on my best behavior. I may even come when I am called .....or will that be too suspicious that I am sucking up?
Who are we kidding.........I'm gonna get some even if I tear up Papa's smelly slipper or poop in one of Mama's boots.......which she won't wear until winter....ew...stinky.
I don't need to do these things.....it's a sure thing I'M GETTING PRIME RIB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home