Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, October 11

Guilty Pleasures.


















Mama went to work today for a full day! Papa went golfing! I was alone for a good six hours at least! The nerve!
I REALLY gave Mama a good guilt trip when she finally sauntered through the door. I must have been really convincing too. She gave me lots of the left over turkey and a piece of hot dog AND a treat! So, I didn't let on that Papa had already left me two treats before he left. Seems the old man was guilty too!
I hear Mama talking about Hallowe'en a lot lately. I sure hope it's another holiday where you get that big chicken stuff called turkey.
I think there is a little bit left for my lunch tomorow. I have to go to sleep so that tomorrow comes fast and lunch time comes faster.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home