Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, October 19

I WANT THEM OUT!





















All of the sudden these two orange things are living on our porch . I just noticed them today. They are big and right in front of the door. They are pretty useless too since I don't think they are edible.......Mama and Papa just go on like it's a normal day around here and aren't bothered at all by these things. I am! What if they need affection or even worse........food and they take some of mine! I am very worried about this. I know I have a whole snack cupboard of my own and it's full but, that those are my treats!I guess as long as they stay on the porch and don't get inside it should be ok. I ain't sharing any of my beds neither!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home