Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, October 17

GOODBYE AWFUL MONDAY!

















Today was horrible. I just want tomorrow to come and this darn day to end already.
Mama went to work and left me all day with Papa. Papa's my buddy but, he was so busy with work he did not take me for a walk, he only let me in the backyard several times. I can't always do number two out there, if you know what I mean - I'm picky like that. Somedays I need to go for a walk to do it. Anyhow, long story short and save you the gory details, I had some problems. Stinky ones. Mama took me for a walk and I finally went but, it was..........difficult.
The walk was short and now it's raining and she won't take me for another walk.


Going to bed. Not happy and my bum bum hurts and the house stinks so bad I can't even take it.

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

Do you think maybe your bum bum hurts cause you are eating so many different foods...when mommy changes my food my bum bum hurts sometimes too. Dogs are weird. Don't know why mommy thinks your cute. Okay your cute...but you're weird.

Shamu (meow)

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I am only weird to you because you are a kitty cat. Other dogs think I am normal. Actually they don't. Nevermind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home