Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, October 16

All is right with the world...again.

I GOT THE PRIME RIB TODAY!!
My tummy is doing backflips. Have I mentioned how much I love my Mama and Papa??? Boy, they really came through. Must be Christmas or something although last year at Christmas they had this big green tree in the house. No tree but, sure is Christmas for me!!!

Mama put a towel down for me and I got to chow down!
















My tail was actually wagging WHILE I was eating. I was so happy. I still am. I may be this happy forever!















My eyes may be yellow in this photo but, YOURS are green with envy I'll bet. Have you ever seen a more beautiful hunk of meat?
Mama just said Brad Pitt. What's that? Never heard of that cut but, I'll be happy to try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home