Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, August 28

Great fun with lots of people!
















Today was the best! First I woke up and my little cousins were here. They must of slept over! I woke them up the way I usually do by licking them like crazy! Mama made us all a big breakfast and then she took me for a walk. My cousins came too! It was great. Just when I thought this day could not get any better..... I went to a big barbecue! I met lots of people! They all just LOVED me. What's not to love??? I know, I know, I am adorable but, they really loved me. Everyone kept asking Mama how old I am and my name and where she got me. Mama was beaming proudly and telling everyone what a good doggie I am!
This photo is not from the barbecue but, it is from another wonderful moment I had this summer. Mama had been tanning and gave me half of her ALL BRAN bar. I love those bars! They are so delicious and they keep me regular. What a concept!
Anyhow, this barbecue was like my first bite of an ALL BRAN bar. I loved it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home