Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, December 30

People are coming!

Mama's been running around and cleaning and Papa's been tidying up. Mama's been baking and Papa's been organizing. This can only mean one thing. People are coming! YAY!
I love having company.
I hate to break it to Mama and Pops but, the visitors are coming to see me.
I am the life of the party. Heck, I am the party.
I can't wait.
I think there is a new year coming or something???
As long as there's food who needs an occasion?

9 Comments:

At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can I come too?

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Me too, me too!!!

I want to give you your first kiss of the new year!

T-man

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

chelsea,

wait, i'm coming i'm coming. please reserve some food for me ya?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

wet wet licks

boo

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

You're so cute!! I think there is a new year coming too, and you're so lucky to have so many admirers coming to see you. Make sure you charge them for door tickets ok? Afterall, they are coming to see a supermodel.

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your parents!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

Oooo Chelsea, U putting on a show for the visitors?! Lucky them!!! Time to "fluff up" your beautiful fur for the New Year.

Have a fantastic 2007 & may you get even more beautiful with each day!!!

 
At 1:44 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

T-MAN WE WILL KISS CHELSEA FOR YOU - YOU JUST GET BETTER!

WE ARE ACTUALLY INVITED TO THIS SHINDIG AND WE ARE SOO EXCITED!

THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT MAMA'S FRIEND AND HER TWO SHITZU'S MOLLY AND EMILY ARE COMING TOO!

WE WILL TAKE PICS AND PRETEND YOU ARE ALL HERE WITH US!

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy New Year Chelsea, lets hope that 2007 is a great year for all doggies and humans too :-)

Love
Opy

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

Happy New Year, pretty girl! I hope it is a great one for you and your family.
Big Wags-
Isabella

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Happy roo year, Chelsea!
Love,
Amber

 

Post a Comment

<< Home