Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, December 1

Gone with the wind

Mother Nature jipped me on my walk today. It was so windy that when Mama took me out we had to make it short and sweet. Mama was terrified I would get blown away. She weighs a heck of a lot more than me (No offense Mama but, it's the truth) And she was getting blown into the street. I am much more coordinated than she is since I have had supermodel training. I stood my ground with my long legs and I was fine. Mama on the other hand had hair blowing all over her face and looked like a weeble. You know - weebles wobble but, they don't fall down.....
Anyhow, I am staying inside if I can help it.
Thanks Mother Nature...thanks for nothing!!! Hmpft!!

11 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
You look like a princess sitting on that fancy sofa. Is that in your boudoir?
Your man,
T-man

 
At 2:00 AM, Blogger Mirabella said...

hey chelsea looks like the weather is like that all over the place, we even got some wind and RAIN(!!!) here in dubai this weekend...I like this weather 'cause i get to snuggle in bed under the covers with buci and lu :)

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

It is sunny and hot here, no wind. We just got back from a beach walkie.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Ivy said...

awww poor chelsea! sorry your walkie got cut short. i luv to walk in the wind becuz it brings all kinds of wunderful smelladvenchers to my nose.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Chelsea: We live in the land of the wind! Maybe you need us to walk with you and help hold you down!
Luv,
Dave and Zim

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

SAME HERE! Our walk consisted of walking around in the park behind our house - 3 times and then home. It wasn't that windy - just really icy and mama was worried she was going to fall.

Where is the summer?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh chelsea,

you don't look like a pricess, you look like the QUEEN of da house! is that your bed? i like it so much!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Toby said...

Hi Chelsea!~

I'm not sure if we've met, but I'm Toby. Just got a chance to look through your blog... you're a funny gal!~

Tobes

 
At 1:11 AM, Blogger Isabella said...

Well, that bad weather just sucks! Make your mom buy you a winter home in FL. It was beautiful here today, but you probably don't want to hear that, huh? I hope your weather gets better soon and you get long walks again.

Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 2:55 AM, Blogger Huskee and Hershey said...

Hi Chelsea,
Well the only good thing is that the wind won't mess up your beautiful, super-model 'fur-do'!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Your room is soo pretty Chelsea, I agree with T-man, you look like a princess. Is it snowing over there now?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home