Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Saturday, November 18

Please Please vote for me!

Hey Peeps!
I've been nominated forDog's with Blog's photograph of the month award. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for me! To vote, go here
www.dogswithblogs.com.au/bonezone/viewtopic.php?t=256 (You have to be registered and logged into the Dogs with blogs Bone Zone forum in order to vote.)
Our friend Buster is nominated for blog of the month please go vote for him also. (Thankfully we are not competing for photo of the month however, my good friend Sunshade is one of my fellow nominees. (Good luck to us both darling)

I am begging, heck, I am grovelling....I am a supermodel. My career is depending on this! I will be forever grateful.
Speaking of grateful, thanks to my wonderfully romantic boyfriend T-Man for nominating me. This is not the photo I was nominated for it, if you wanna see it you simply must go to the link, login and VOTE !
Please note I am willing to bribe with treats. I got plenty of them!

6 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Deanna said...

Sorry I can't vote for you, because mom already went and used my account to vote for me. You are very lovely, though. Maybe for the photo...

Good luck!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Oops..I went and nominated you for awesome blog too. Just cause you are awesome!! Well, what's a lovesick guy to do???

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Deb said...

O.K. Chelsea I voted for you, so I'll be waiting anxiously for my treats!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea,

to answer your comment on my blog: yeah, it's a LOT of cards! now my tongue are tired from licking! LOL

so many doggie to vote for nov! must get opy to allow us to vote at least twice!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Hey Supermodel, good luck!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

ok MAMA just signed us up so we can vote for you. We just have to wait for the activation email.

NOT TO WORRY CHELSEA WE WILL GET YOU IN!!

LOVE YOUR COUSINS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home