Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, November 27

Four cards today!

I got four Christmas cards today! Woohoo. I can't wait to get more. This means I have lots of friends in blog land and it also means I may get a chance at the mailman's fingers when he slips those envelopes into our mail slot. I can hardly contain my excitement.
So, a big THANK YOU and a shout out to my buddies
Simba, Butchy and Snickers, Dory and Isabella!!!!!
My card is on the way folks. (Mama bought a whole bunch of stamps and mailed them out but, she didn't buy enough stamps so some of our cards may arrive later than others.)
I can't wait to get more. BRING IT ON!

6 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

oh chelsea,

so far i only got 2 cards. i've been checking the mail box every single day, including sunday!

btw, jessie and jake are cute!

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I've gotten Butchy & Snickers, Freda's, Opy & Charlies, Comet & Blu, Simba's and Cubby & Dakota's cards. So maybe I'll see Isabella's and Dory's soon! This is fun. I'm looking forward to getting your card! (Mine won't arrive till mid-December since Mom is still waiting for the cards to be made).
Your man,
T-man

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hey Chelsea, I hope to mail out my cards tomorrow. Look out for them.


~ fufu

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Oh my, you got 4 cards?? I still only have one..... and I still haven't sent mine out yet... SIGH.. it's not my fault I was born in November, the month of the X-mas card frenzy!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I got a bunch yesterday but none today. Sigh.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

WOW 4! You are popular.
We finally yahoo got the addresses so we are going to send out some too. Mama is doing a modelling shoot with us and they we have to get the cards printed at walmart so they prob won't be ready to be picked up till end of next week and then mama is going to send them out. Our friends prob won't get them till almost xmas - but mama says they will be worth the wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home