Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, November 21

Not in the mood

I was not in the mood for posing today. Good thing I didn't have a real photo shoot. Just the nightly one with Mama to get the money shot for my blog. I don't know how she expects me to be photogenic every day. I know I am a supermodel but, Mama's getting these photos gratis so what does she expect? Normally I don't get out of bed for anything less than $250, 000 a day. Ok, not really true but, most supermodels think that way. Maybe I should too! I know Naomi Campbell does but, then again - she's beat up her assistant, her manager and her maid.

And I just couldn't do that to Mama.

7 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Hi chelsea, I think you look great in every photo here in your blog.

~ fufu

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Ronak said...

I know how you feel, Chelsea! Honestly, sometimes my girl thinks it is effortless to look this good! Humans!! They have to BATHE DAILY and they STILL don't look as good as we do! And just for the record - I think you look great, but not THAT great - I read you have a boyfriend, so don't want any misunderdoggings.

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger Lacey said...

Chelsea,

I know what you mean about posing for the camera. Some days us girls just have a bad hair day! I actually hate posing for the camera, but Comet loves it, so my girl mostly chases him for pictures.
BLU

 
At 12:50 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - You look gorgeous even on a bad day. And it's gotta be just your mood that's off, because you look fabulous!
Your man,
T-man

 
At 1:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

My God, My boss did the same on me... !

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Sam Iam said...

chelsea~
Are you kidding me"You always look gorgeous to me..Don't tell t-man.sniff-sniff

Lot's of Lick's
Sam

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Chelsea Boob-a-lah, you look absolutely fabulous!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home