Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Sunday, November 26

Play date!

My doggie cousins Jake and Jessie came over this weekend! We had so much fun and barked our heads off. Mama took the three of us for a walk and nearly got knocked over when a squirrel crossed our paths. I don't care for squirrels but, my cousins sure do. They pulled the leash so hard! It was funny. Here they are relaxing after our walk.
















Here are Jessie and I waiting for Jessie's mom to come back. I love Jessie's mom, she is my favorite Aunt. I literally cry when I see her!

















Hee I am with Jake. There is a room at the top of these stairs that Mama keeps water and food in for me just in case I need a snack when I am on the top floor. Jake quickly discovers the room everytime he is over and EATS all my food!

















Here I am keeping an eye on him.















It's hard to be mad at him for very long cuz he's so cute.

4 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, it's so nice of your cousins to come visit you Chelsea. :)

~ fufu

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Your cousins seem like nice guys. Of course they've got great genes too.
Your man,
T-man

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

CHELSEA we had soo much fun at your house. We always feel sooo welcome there - we are already begging mama to take us back as soon as possible.

You have a huge backyard, your own room, 2 different areas for food and water, tons of toys, your own dog house - should we go on????

We love hanging out at your digs - thanks sooo much for being the best cousin ever.

And YOU HAVE THE COOLEST MOM EVER - AND PATIENCE TO BOOT - SHE IS AMAZING! NOT ONLY CAN SHE WALK 3 DOGS AT A TIME, BUT SHE IS ABLE TO GIVE US ALL ATTENTION AND MAKE US ALL FEEL SPECIAL AT THE SAME TIME :-)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I know, I was kind of jealous that Mama does not give me special treatment when you guys come over but, since I love your company I can take a backseat for the time you are here!!

Miss you already
xoxooxox
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home