Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, November 20

The wanderer

Some days I wander around the house aimlessly. This was one of them. Mama couldn't figure out what I wanted. She followed me around and kept asking me what was wrong.
Truth is - nothing was wrong. I just love how she follows me around like that. Ironically, like a puppy dog. I can get her to do anything I want. She's wrapped around my paw!
The things I must resort to in order to entertain myself.....sheesh!

7 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea - You sound bored, my dear girlfriend. You should gaze at my picture when you're feeling restless. I can be a calming influence.
Your zen man,
T-man

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

You need a playmate! I used to wander around and be restless but I don't have time to mope around now. I spend most of my time romping with Ellie now.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger The Army of Four said...

Yeah! You've got your mama trained real well! Ha roo!
Play bows,
Zim

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Deb said...

Hey Chelsea, you and I could have so much fun together, because I do the same thing to my momma, hee, hee! Silly hoomans! At least WE know who's in charge.

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Could you please tell me where you took your mama for training?? She sounds much more well trained than mine, mine needs re-training since I cut her too much slacks and now she thinks she rules the house (she's got that terrier personality if you know what I mean).

Love nibbles,
MIss Sunshade

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger yll said...

That's a really cute pic of you, Chels. I think your hair (fur?) looks really good there.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I exercise my Mom daily too.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home