Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Tuesday, November 14

Waiting patiently

I know it's still early, but, I am anxiously awaiting my Christmas cards. I joined the dogs with blogs christmas card exchange. I have so many friends I have met on this network and am thoroughly excited! Mama has scheduled a grooming appointment for me this week (Darn it) but, I must grin and bear it. I have a fashion shoot with Mama on Friday. She is going to take photos of me for our Christmas card.
Am I cutting down on treats to look svelte for the photos?
No way.
I may be a supermodel but, trust me....I ain't stupid.
Besides, my boyfriend T-Man doesn't like twigs, he prefers his poodles shapely and healthy.

13 Comments:

At 9:44 PM, Blogger Boo Casanova said...

hey chelsea,

you look good as you are now! no need to cut down on treat! personally, i don't think slim slim doggie is attractive! :-)

wet wet licks

Boo

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

same here, we waiting for our card too... meanwhile busy design card for all dogs around the world too. woff woff

 
At 10:28 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

That's right! I love your J-Lo butt and healthy good looks. I like my women to look like women! Plus, it's better for cuddling (who wants to cuddle a twig?)

I'm still working on my card. Mom already has T-man postage stamps to put on the envelopes, but no card yet. (Yes, the U.S. postal service has featured me on a stamp!)

Your cuddly-duddly man,
T-man

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, I'm still in the process of making your card. Please be patient. Hee

~ fufu

 
At 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't even THINK the 'd' word ... sigh.

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Chelsea, I'm still in the process of making your card. Please be patient. Hee

~ fufu

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We don't want you too lose your curves either cause then mama will cut down on our treats too!

 
At 9:20 AM, Blogger Bernadette said...

We think you are just purrrrrrfect the way you are!

Love from your cousins,
Lizzie and Ellie
Mewo

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Murphey said...

Cutting down on the treats? No WAY! Can't wait to see how good you look after the grooming!

Murph the Dog

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

You will look fabulous after your grooming and a day of papmering- are you getting your toy nails painted?
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 8:08 AM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

We missed the cut-off date but we will definetely still send you a xmas card as you are our cousin and we love you to pieces!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Marking my cards over here too!!! Er, um, I mean making my cards.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Sunshade said...

Yes, don't ever drop the chicken!! I can't wait to my cards too!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

 

Post a Comment

<< Home