Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, November 13

Doggie elections

Mama went and voted today. Some humans running for various political positions. I don't know much about it...but, it got me thinking. We doggies should have an election. You know, important doggie issues that we face daily. For example voting for the best behaved pooch. How about a vote for the doggie with the best smelling poop? Or the doggie with the most stories of demolishing their humans shoes to a fine pulp? I say we also vote for the most adorable dog. Which really isn't a fair one cuz, let's face it peeps....I'd win.

8 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger Isabella said...

My Human's did that voting thing last week, too. But they said I don't get a vote- what's up with that? We dogs get no respect.
Big Wags,
Isabella

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger Fu Fu said...

Woh, seems alot of our doggie friends' human did the voting thing. I think the doggies should get to vote too.

~ fufu

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

if there is a chance; i will vote...er....er... i can't think of any now.. vote for the best beach we can hang around?? wooff woff..

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger jaffeboy said...

How's the Xmas card coming along for you Chelsea. I think MaMa is gonna send me for another trim. She says my fur is still too messy. I don't want to be sissified!!!

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I would vote for you anytime!!
Your man,
T-man

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Jessie, Jake and Lola said...

Chelsea if you ran for anything (other than a ball) we would vote for you!

Love Jess and Jake

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with you Chelsea, let's hold our own doggie elections. We'll show our hoomans how it should really be done and what the really important issues are!

Your pal,
Roo

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I'm running for pee-meister

Bussie Kissies
Buster

 

Post a Comment

<< Home