Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, June 12

Lazy Mama!

I got groomed days ago and Mama has not taken any photos. I wanted to quickly write and let all my fans and my boyfriend T-Man know that I am ok.
Mama says she needs to buy batteries for the digital camera and that is why she has not been doing my blog.
Funny enough she seems to have plenty of time to do her own celebrity gossip blog.

I feel so neglected.

I can so relate to Maddox and Zahara right now.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

I will have to scroll back to look at the beautiful pictures from when you were last groomed. I can't wait to see you! Tell your mama to hurry up with those batteries!! :)
T-man

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

I set her straight!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home