Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Thursday, June 1

I'm back peeps!
















I apologize for being a lazy bum and not blogging for the last few days. It has been hot and humid and I have been too tired to blog. Mama was worried cuz I was not myself. First I was worried that my internet boyfriend T-Man was having surgery. Now he is fine. They operated on his cataracts and he can see again! Yup, he is a much older man thus, the cataract problem but, you see I am a dog, not a human (Yikes, did I just say that?) so we have no rules when it comes to dating. It pretty much comes down to who's bum smells the best.
Anyhow, I was worried about him, too hot, couldn't go for my daily walks cuz it was way too humid, so I got upset. Then to make matters worse Mama and Papa decided to stop feeding me chicken daily cuz the vet told them I am a little overfed. The bastard.
Between my boyfriend's health and being forced on a hunger strike - I just have not been so thrilled. Mama caved and gave me a tiny bit of chicken today. WOOHOO.
The last few days I barely ate and Mama knew I was getting desperate when she heard me munching on my own kibble!!!
I hope I get some more chicken soon. I cannot deal with this.
Another reason I didn't blog. Chicken Withdrawl.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Who is this doctor? He mustn't know what he's talking about because you look perfect! Your curves make my heart melt. I hope you can talk your mama into sneaking you more chicken. Never give up!
Your man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home