Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, June 2

I should of been a penguin















Thankfully it wasn't too hot today. I hate the heat. I like sunny weather but, not so much humidity. I really prefer the winter and running in the snow. I have magical powers in the winter and can turn the snow yellow! I love doing that!!!!! Mama took me for a long walk today so I was thrilled but, I tried lying down under a shady tree several times. She wouldn't let me rest. Mama is such a drill sargeant! She keeps telling me I need excercise and forces me to walk. She thinks she is my personal trainer. She won't even pick me up anymore! I must be losing my touch. Darn it.

1 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Chelsea,
I'm sorry to hear your mama is putting you through doggie boot camp. She should have carried you when you got tired. T-man needs to have a talk with your mama.

I sent you a telepathic invitation to my party, but I can understand if you're too tired to make it. Maybe we can party some other time once your mama gets tired of making you exercise.

Your poodle man,
T-man

 

Post a Comment

<< Home