Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, March 20

December/May Romance

It seems that my blogging boyfriend T-man is 10 years old. In human years that is 70. I am 2 and in human years 14. Yes, I know you think he may be too old for me but, remember we are just cyber boy/girlfriend. We have never smelled each other's bums. Even so, Lord knows I have smelled my share of doggie's bums and some of them were probably older than my boyfriend T-man.
Besides, us doggies don't bother with age. I know humans have laws and rules and understandably so. But, you see doggies don't have rules. Besides, Hugh Hefner's 80 and he's got three girlfriends who's ages STILL don't add up to his.
Anyhow, seeing as my T-Man lives in the States it'll have to be a long distance relationship. In the meantime, I can cuddle my toys and pretend they are him. Sigh.















Oh! I am getting groomed this week. And for the first time...I'm excited. I want to look my best for T-Man!! I know, shocking since I hate going to the groomers but, I tell ya peeps....this is love. I havn't even mentioned chicken on my blog since I met him over the internet.
What does that tell you????
Boy, I am smitten.
Here's his blog in case you havn't been following our love drama
http://preciouspoodle.blogspot.com/

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hey girlfriend Chelsea,
You look SO cute with your purple toy. I'm just surprised you don't chew it up. Isn't that what you're supposed to do with toys? Hmm... I always thought so... I'm looking forward to seeing how your grooming turns out, though you look awfully cute when you're all fluffy (my mom says the same thing!).

Don't worry about our age difference. Once you're past the age of 1, age doesn't matter for us canines.

Doggie kisses and bum sniffs,
T-man

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Hey T!!

I don't rip up my toys at all. But, honey...you should see me with a piece of chicken!!

Rip, rip, gobble and gulp!

p.s CHICKEN is my favorite. Just in case you were wondering what to get me for Valentines, Easter, Christmas, Hallowe'en, First day of summer, every second Monday or just because.

xo
Chelsea

 

Post a Comment

<< Home