Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, March 22

Blogger works for me!

Mama unable to blog. Too many pictures to upload on her crazy celebrity blog. I only upload one, sometimes two so hey, I'm in luck. Or should I say, YOU are in luck. You know you love me.
Speaking of love, Still have a boyfriend and have decided to go get groomed. Actually, I heard Mama making an appointment so really, I have no choice. I suppose it'll be worth it. My boyfriend T-Man will fall in love with me all over again.
In the meantime, was trying to figure out a way to dig a hole in the backyard that will get me to the United States. That's where T-man lives. I doubt Mama or Papa will come with me. And I am a wee spoiled in case you didn't notice so I may just stick around here afterall.
I may be in love, but, hey....I am lazy. And being the pampered little princess that I am....my prince should come to me.

2 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger T-man Angel said...

Hi Chelsea,
Tell your mama that I'm learning a lot from her celebrity blog. Where does she get all those pictures?

T-man wants me to tell you he thinks you're cute!

T-man's mom

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Da Tew Catz said...

Chel's you look stunning justs the way u are fuzzy & furry & or clipped,trimmed, and groomed ... hehhe .. esp: for your T-Man how sweeet !! HInt put a flower Haiwaii style, I'm sure he'd just love that LQQK .. prettty, sexy... and Purrrrrffeeccttt !!

Mama J & Spidie !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home