Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Friday, January 6

3 DOG NIGHT

My human friends Dominique and Enis who live on my street and love me...came over to visit and brought my doggie friends Gina and Lucky. Gina is a female schnauzer and Lucky is a male shitzu. I was so excited! We all were! The girls tried to gather us for a photo but, us doggies were too excited to sit still.
















Mama cut their heads off in this photo. I hope she isn't planning on becoming a photographer anytime soon....















Then all us doggies began running around so Mama missed the shot again.
















Finally! A decent photo...except Lucky is missing. Dominique is petting me and Gina is not very happy about that. Gina is very protective of her owner. Besides, I am a bit of an instigator and risk Gina's wrath just for a little attention....















Here we are...The Three Amigos, Charlie's Angels, Jack, Chrissy and Janet, the Three Muskateers, Destiny's child...however you wanna call it. We are all the same size so it works out well. Gina is an alpha dog - while Lucky and I are submissive so it is perfect. Nobody is competing for the head of the pack title...Lucky and I gladly allow Gina to have that. Anyhow, I had a blast. Everything was great.... Oh except Lucky kept trying to hump Gina. I stayed away. I like cats. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Chelsea said...

Thanks Andrew, I did have a great time! I saw a kitty cat in the backyard this morning! Mama wouldn't let me play with it, she came and got me.
Mama is way too overprotective!!! At this rate I'll be sneaking out the window at night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home