Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Monday, December 26

Boxing day?
















Mama says it's boxing day? What does that mean? I thought there would be more boxes under that magic tree that kept dropping presents into our living room but, I've been checking all day. No more presents. Maybe Papa is expecting a big boxing match on TSN tonight? Or maybe they call it boxing day because all those crazy people go shopping all at once and fight for a parking spot? (Hey, I saw the footage on Global news...) Hmm...beats me. I really don't understand all these human traditions. Unless ofcourse they involve food and me. Anyhow, I gotta go and guard the tree just in case I get any more presents and take another inventory of my toys just to make sure they are all still there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home