Memoirs Of A Spoiled Poodle

Chelsea the canine supermodel shares her daily diary with you. SIT. STAY. GOOD BLOG!

Wednesday, December 28

Slush sucks
















I really don't like when the snow gets all mushy. My paws get wet and then I get matted fur and it is really irritating. Like when humans get tangles. It hurts. I do love going for my walks and visits, it's a small price to pay I guess. When I come home I have to wait at the door (which I am very good at - especially because I usually get a little treat for doing so) so that Mama or Papa can wrap me in my blanket and dry off my paws. Mama recently figured out that a blanket works way better than a towel. The blanket dries me so much faster and also warms me up. Mama brushed me out so I feel so much better than you could pawsibly imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home